Tax Rebates

Have any questions?
Get a full quote online now

With confusing tax codes and automatic payment systems, many people take for granted that the pay they receive each month is correct – but you could be paying more tax than you should!

If you’re someone who works for multiple companies, such as a dentist or a doctor, or you’re an employee who pays for work supplies or travel expenses with your own income, you could easily be overpaying tax. 

How Much Are You Due?

Fill in a few questions below and we can give you a guide amount of what you are due.

NB. This calculator assumes a basic rate tax payer with a standard tax code, please contact us if your circumstances are different.

You may be due up to

Use the slider to estimate the number of miles you have driven for work

Accommodation, meals, public transport, parking, food and drink and business phone calls in hotels with information needed regarding the date of stay, where you stayed

Cost of buying, repairing or replacing small tools to do your job such as scissors or an electric drill.

Cleaning, repairing or replacing specialist clothing such as uniform or safety boots.

NB: You can’t claim the relief on the initial cost of buying work clothing

Fees or subscriptions paid to approved professional organisations, but only if you must have membership to do your job or it’s helpful for your work (not allowed for lifetime subscriptions or not paid by yourself).

Business costs in regards to working from home, you can claim some of the bills such as business telephone calls, the extra gas and electricity for your work area.

You can claim £4 per week with no records, over this will need to be supported by paper evidence.

Anything else you feel may be relevant that is wholly and exclusively for business use/purposes.

So, what can we do?

We can claim back all of the tax you have overpaid for the last four years and make sure it is returned to where it always should have been – your own account.

We will take care of everything – filing a tax rebate application on your behalf, supplying all necessary evidence and chasing up the claim – so you can collect the maximum refund you’re due as quickly as possible.

All you need to do is give us a call for a free, friendly and informal chat to find out if we can help you. Alternatively, you can fill out the form below, provide us with your latest P45s, P60s and details of any expenses you’ve incurred, and we’ll let you know exactly what you’re owed.

If you’re not owed anything, you don’t owe us anything – so you have nothing to lose and thousands to gain!