17 September 2019
HMRC has published the latest edition of the Employer Bulletin.
HMRC has published the latest edition of the Employer Bulletin. This guidance for employers, and their agents, includes articles on:
• Class 1A liabilities payable on Termination Awards and Sporting Testimonial Payments
• Off-payroll working rules from April 2020
• Disguised Remuneration
• Seasonal Workers
• Contractors operating CIS – new VAT reverse charge on building and construction services
• 'Trivial Benefits'
• Welsh rates of Income Tax
• Student Loans
• Good Work Plan proposals to support families
• Sickness absence costs £9 billion per year
For help with payroll matters, please contact us.Read More