09 July 2019
HMRC has issued the June 2019 edition of the Employer Bulletin.
HMRC has issued the June 2019 edition of the Employer Bulletin. This includes articles on a number of issues including:
• labour supply chain fraud
• using loans to avoid Optional Remuneration Rules
• re-enrolment of staff back into a workplace pension scheme
• GDPR fees
• contractors operating CIS – new VAT reverse charge on building and construction services
• using Tax-Free Childcare to make school holidays easier.
If you have any queries on payroll matters please contact us.Read More