17 October 2016
Electrical Contracting Business For Retirement Sale
Profitable, Midlands-based company specialising in the design, build and installation of electrical systems to commercial clients. Long standing prestigious client base including long term contractual agreements generating strong and consistent financial performance. One of the two principals seeking retirement in the next 6-12 months, second looking for medium term involvement with compatible buyer. Turnover circa. £2.5m, adjusted EBITDA £400-450k.
Asbestos Management Company for Sale
Opportunity to acquire a long-established and consistently profitable asbestos management company, turnover c£2.7m.
The company has been established over 15 years, offering asbestos surveys and removal services alongside other health and safety support services from offices in Yorkshire and the south-east. The business operates with a diverse customer base, ranging from blue chip companies to domestic clients, supported by a highly committed and skilled workforce.
Army Surplus/Outdoor Clothing and Footwear Retail and Web: North East England
t/o £130k pa, 50% gross, 80% clothing footwear 20% guns, bows, knives & accessories. Exceptional sales site, very well known, established 45+ years. Easily-managed, £300+k stock, major brands stocked / some sole agency. Embryo website with vast potential - needs SEO & Google PPC.
Confidential retirement sale with full phased handover training.
Website, customer base, goodwill, office f & f, stock, etc. Serious offer packages c£165k + property (freehold or lease options available).
Café Bar and Restaurant Business For Sale : South East Coast
t/o £650k and rising, £100+k NP, established 15 years. 120 cvrs (80 inside : 40 out), no brewery tie, huge and active customer database, regional market leader, prime site with tenant friendly landlord (options to extend). Semi managed : family owned : genuine retirement sale with phased handover.
Price - £475k ono
Commercial Cleaning Business for Sale – South of England
Turnover £150k – 33% GP and Low Overheads.
Established 20 years.
Established client base under contract.
Business is portable.
Managed handover to ensure continuity.
Commercial Insurance Brokers – Blocks of Fees Required
Greater London or South of England based.
Fee blocks with some private clients and financial services considered.
Annual commissions £30K plus.
Our client may consider business transfer as a going concern.
Licensed Trade Stocktaking Businesses Required
All areas of England and Wales considered.
Our client is based in SE England with staff covering most of the UK.
Minimum Fees £50K.
Investment Opportunities Sought: £500k - £5m, New Fund, Unique Proposition
· UK focused permanent capital investor;
· No equity dilution or control requirement;
· Very little restriction on use of funds (MBO, Growth Capital, Working Capital, Dividends);
· Revenue linked investment returns aligned to underlying business;
· Costs similar to mezzanine but more flexible.
· £500k - £5 million investment;
· All sectors considered;
· Established businesses with trading history over three years;
· Annual revenues in excess of £5 million;
· Gross margin of 20% or more;
· Strong and incentivised management team.
Fire Protection, Security and Water Treatment Businesses Sought
· An AIM listed company that has been formed with the intention of creating shareholder value through the acquisition and ensuing improvement and development of target businesses in the UK;
· Funds are readily available for acquisitions with access to further capital. Status as an AIM listed company enables the possibility to structure a wide variety of deals to suit diverse shareholder circumstances.
· Compliance businesses with a focus on fire safety, water safety and security, etc;
· Opportunities of interest will have a UK focus and annual revenues will exceed £2 - £3m depending on operating margins and stretch up to circa £50m;
· Proven management teams with the desire to accelerate their growth as part of a listed company;
· Well established businesses with strong market positions regionally or nationally.
· Acquisitive major UK motor group;
· Looking to augment organic expansion via acquisitions in UK;
· Well-funded, with a strong acquisition track record and capabilities.
· Established franchised motor dealerships, premium and volume;
· Seeking substantial business with revenues in excess of £50m;
· Will acquire share capital, business and assets or IP;
· Located anywhere in the UK.
IT Recruitment Businesses Sought
· A privately owned, leading IT recruitment business currently pursuing a growth strategy within the recruitment sector, which involves both strong organic growth and expansion by acquisition;
· Previously carried out successful strategic acquisitions and is currently looking to make further ones.
· Businesses providing contract and permanent recruitment solutions to companies operating within the IT and Digital sectors;
· A minimum revenue stream of £1m, but with no upper limit, and have reported sound operating profits over the past few years. That said, the Company would consider acquiring a business that has performed well over recent years, but has suffered of late for macroeconomic or other reasons such as infrastructure, cash availability etc;
· A strong second tier management team, which is willing to remain with the business and a loyal team of employees. Subject to understanding ownership of client relationships our client is relaxed about the shareholders looking to exit the business at completion;
· Opportunities will be considered on a nationwide basis, although Companies based in the South of England would be preferred.
Carpet and Flooring Distributors Businesses Sought
· Ambitious North European flooring manufacturer seeking acquisitions:
· Well-funded and part of a larger group.
· Established carpet and flooring distribution businesses based in UK or Germany;
· Minimum sales of €5m;
· Flexible approach to deal structure- will acquire share capital, business and assets.
Wine and Drinks Import/Distribution Businesses Sought
· Boutique private equity firm specialising in the UK lower mid-market;
· Track record of working closely with management to help grow companies post-acquisition;
· Willing to introduce senior management, including MD, if required;
· Willing to work closely with vendors to complete deals and find the most appropriate structure for both sides.
· Importer and distributor of wine and drinks;
· Preferably with a niche market position, for example specific wine region/s, craft spirits, high-end non-alcoholic drinks, etc.;
· Located anywhere in the UK, with a preference for Southern England/East Anglia/London;
· Turnover up to £10m.
Flavour/Fragrance Manufacturer Businesses Sought
· Multi-national flavour and fragrance house;
· History of acquisitions over many years;
· Stock market listed;
· Funds available for further acquisitions.
· Food ingredients in West, Central or Eastern Europe;
· Ideally in dry powder blended ingredients, although liquids and pastes considered;
· Turnover size £1m to £30m;
· Strong preference for management to remain with the business, though not essential.
UK Media Businesses Sought
· Serial media entrepreneur owning TV and publishing businesses seeking platform and bolt on investments;
· Hands on investor with strong management team;
· Significant own funding;
· Strong acquisition track record and capabilities.
· Small/medium sized media, ecommerce, mail order, film and TV rights assets;
· UK businesses only;
Flexible approach to deal structure - will acquire majority share capital, business and assets.